Part of the assignment, was to make the object move once it has been established in the scene. Since this term I have been taking an extra class at Rebel way, I learned a few tequilas which I could use to shatter the bottle. I decided to try my hand at destruction for the first time. In the image you can see my Houdini noise tree.
Essentially what I did was import my bottle obj and then convert it to a volume. From there I used the Voroni Fracture node to create the first and secondary fractures and then exported the shatter in a few different parts. The exterior and interior of both the cap and bottle.
UV ing proved a bit difficult to trouble shoot at first because on some of my uvs were being exported and others we not but I found using a rest node allowed me to keep my UVs at export.